May Edition E-Book (Digital Version)
With this Subscription of Digital Forensics (4n6) you will be able to access it from any device anywhere, anytime for a year.
We publish regular monthly issues, with many new articles for industry experts. Around 80% of the articles are related to Digital Forensics. The other 20% has mixed content. Some of them are technical, and some might be more theoretical – it all depends on the issue.
Digital Forensics (4N6):
Digital Forensics (4n6) is focused on digital forensics. It covers all aspects of electronic forensics, from theory to practice, from methodologies and standards to tools and real-life solutions. The content is devoted to the best digital forensics service providers, who will show you the digital forensics world from their perspective.