Digital 4N6 – Copyright Form
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to Publisher of Digital 4n6 and must accompany any such material in order to be published by Publisher of Digital 4n6. Please read the form carefully.
- TITLE OF PAPER INCLUDING ALL CONTENT IN ANY FORM, FORMAT, OR MEDIA (hereinafter, “the Work”):
- COMPLETE LIST OF AUTHORS
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Publisher of Digital 4n6 (“D4N6J”) all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to Publisher of Digital 4n6 by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
Publisher of Digital 4n6 distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 , to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
Retained Rights / Terms & Conditions
Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
- Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author’s personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
- For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 .
- Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
Publisher of Digital 4N6 – Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 , its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
Author / Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Reprint / Republication Policy
PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
- The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
- The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
- In the event the above work is accepted and published by PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to PUBLISHER OF DIGITAL 4N6 will be destroyed.
- For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent for the others.
Author/Authorized Agent for Joint Authors Date (dd-mm-yy)
PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS FORM TO:
The Managing Editor